Using conventional fresh green chilli can involve time consuming procedures, a lot of wastage, seasonal variation of cost & low shelf life.
Food Industries are looking out for new methods of ingredient application while minimizing cost, time & wastage, while maintaining quality & flavor of the ingredients.
Dehydrated Green Chilli Flakes
- Contains Vitamin C and carotene.
- Green chillies are definitely more healthy as compared to red chili powder.
- Green Chillies has many health benefits and is also rich in a number of vitamins and minerals.
- High self life, Use in any season, No wastage, Reducing the cost significantly, Less time consuming in preparation
Dehydrated Green Chilli Powder
- Green chili is sundried to avoid the nutrition and active content losses. The extraction process of the soluble solids of green chili is carried out in a counter current extraction system.
- It is widely used in dry soups mixes, stuffing mixes, fast foods, sauces, food preparations and vegetable mixes, the offered powder is known for its extended shelf life and spicy taste.
Using Dehydrated Green Chilli Variants
Our line of Dehydrated green chilli variants meet all the guidelines of the food service industry. Eliminates the hazels of using conventional fresh green chilli like peeling, cutting, slicing, chopping, crying, grinding.
Maintaining the quality, increasing the shelf life to upto 1 year Reducing the cost considerably.No wastage at all. We have developed these products to eliminate the issues raised due to the usage of conventional fresh ingredients.
We believe that these products are a game changer which caters to all segments of the food industry.Our products can be used in a variety of applications in the current food ingredient industry.
Commonly used Spice blends, Rice blends, Soups , Salad dressings, Sauces, Gravies, Salsas, Condiments, Canned foods, Frozen foods, Snack foods, Meats & processed foods, Soup Powders, Food Premixes, Health Food, Extruded Snacks Food and Instant Food Products.